Old forum > Cardiff Half - spare places

Hi all,

Does anyone have a spare place for the Cardiff Half? I'm sure it's not too late to switch names.

It's for my boss...he was too late in entering.

If not, I'm tempted to give him mine!

Dom - do you need pacers? I would do that...

Thanks,

Liz

September 28, 2009 at 2:00 PM | Unregistered CommenterLiz Ashton

It was Mick organising the pacers on this one but I think they were full when Nick W contacted them, I don't think its Moti organising the pacers here but they may be asked to do it at short notice as they were at Swansea, I will ask when I am in the shop next.

September 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM | Unregistered CommenterDominic

It is Welsh Athletics organising it this year and the pacers were being co-orinated by James Thie via Mick. With Welsh Athletics behind it I don't know if they will transfer numbers, not many races do.

September 28, 2009 at 4:52 PM | Unregistered CommenterPhil

Liz - I'll give you a call later. I AM pacemaking for the Cardiff Half, but had already entered the race. I will check whether they'll allow a transfer of my number to someone else now that I'm not 'competing'.

September 29, 2009 at 8:51 AM | Unregistered CommenterDavid McDonald

Hi Liz - I've checked. They've already mailed out the joining instructions and numbers and so are not allowing any swaps. Sorry, David.

September 29, 2009 at 2:43 PM | Unregistered CommenterDavid McDonald

Thanks for your efforts, David - really appreciate it.

Using the powers of persuasion I have managed to sweet talk the charity into giving him a place now. BIG brownie points for me!

See you soon,

Liz

September 30, 2009 at 4:53 PM | Unregistered CommenterLiz Ashton