Old forum > Sleepwalker Night Race 20

Thanks to Caroline for the post on the Dartmoor event! Don't forget the Sleepwalker Night Race 20 the evening of Saturday 28 November starting and finishing at Talybont-on-Usk. Remember it's one of the offroad series and comes highly recommended. Won by our very own Jules Carter in its inaugural year. Unfortunately the web site says the date is the 29 November and the Runners World events listing has Saturday 28 November, which is more likely to be correct. Anyway, don't worry about the navigation, it's very easy. I can't locate a hardcopy entry form, entries seem to be online via Runners World and the cost is £16, but much more on the night. Plenty of slower runners (like me) to follow.

September 19, 2009 at 8:17 AM | Unregistered CommenterGraeme

I'm replying to myself. I have just spoken with Duncan, the organizer of the Sleepwalker. It's definitely still on. Starts at 6pm on Saturday 28 November from Talybont-on-Usk. Same course as last year. There are hard copy of the entry forms and flyers and he's going to send me some. Entry in advance is £16 but a whopping £25 on the night (to encourage folks to enter early so they know how many to cater for).

So start training and eat plenty of carrots.

September 19, 2009 at 3:57 PM | Unregistered CommenterGraeme

Oh that sounds good. It'll give me the chance to use my night-vision goggles on the move rather than stuck up a ladder, until the Police move me on.

September 20, 2009 at 11:57 AM | Unregistered CommenterMatt