Old forum > Tenby 10k

I have just picked up the les croupiers team prize for the tenby 10k. It's a team of four, I'm not sure who is on the team but if you let me know I can bring your prize (coaster) to club Thursday! Well done to everyone who ran!

July 28, 2013 at 1:01 PM | Unregistered CommenterGabriella Maine

Thanks, Gabby and well run yourself.

July 28, 2013 at 6:55 PM | Unregistered CommenterMick McGeoch

Well run Gabby. I love that race, such a fab atmosphere. I had you in my sights all the way but just couldn't catch you.

July 29, 2013 at 9:50 AM | Unregistered CommenterGafin Griffiths

I ran but I don't know if I was on the team. Here are the results that I have found. Sorry if you are not there

Gafin Griffths 41 03
Ricki Morgan 46.10
Beth Lewis 49.34
Tracey Newman 58,37

Well done everyone it was a tough course and a hot day. Well done for the team prize. Barry may be the centre of the universe but Tenby knock spots off Barry! It's a good race and I recommend it, maybe a club trip next year? plenty of pubs there and a good fish and chip shop!

July 29, 2013 at 4:10 PM | Unregistered CommenterTracey Newman

Tracey that's the first and last time I say nice things about you!
We've got the best fish and chip shop in the universe as well as the best runners.

July 29, 2013 at 6:08 PM | Unregistered CommenterMick McGeoch

I think it was the women's team that won so it will be 4 women. I agree a club trip to tenby would be good it's a great day out!

July 29, 2013 at 7:12 PM | Unregistered CommenterGabriella Maine

Alun Davies also ran, 42.12 ... My time was 41.01 [every second counts ;) ]

July 30, 2013 at 9:00 AM | Unregistered CommenterGafin Griffiths

just had an email off the nice lady race director. a wife & husband got their timing chips mixed up giving the lady 3rd f35 incorrectly. when the times were swapped round, i was 3rd F35. my prize is in the post. whoo! nice surprise!!

July 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM | Unregistered CommenterBeth Lewis

Michael Elliston. 46:22 unoficial

July 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM | Unregistered Commenteralan s mann

Do you mean the chip shop on the sea front where a certain person use to go and buy chips with her boy friend? Yes that a good one too. See I can find nice things to say about Barry. Butlins was good too.

July 31, 2013 at 1:18 PM | Unregistered CommenterTracey Newman