Old forum > An evening with Rory Coleman

Hi everyone. If you are looking for inspiration on Monday evening (15th July), Rory is speaking at Run and Become at 7pm for about an hour. He will talk about distance running and how you can improve your performance. Any support welcome! Don't forget it's moved to 100 St. Mary Street...

July 12, 2013 at 3:49 PM | Unregistered CommenterJen Salter

Apologies I can't make it, wish I could though - it would be a useful event to attend.

July 12, 2013 at 5:58 PM | Unregistered CommenterAnge Champion

I'm looking forward to it called into Run and Become today and booked a couple of places

July 12, 2013 at 10:45 PM | Unregistered CommenterDavid E Williams

Sounds good. Hope to be there. Do you need to book in advance or is it ok to turn up on the night Jen?

July 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM | Unregistered CommenterSteve Quin

An hour? Is that all? Being a marathon/ultra man I would have thought he was only just getting going.
Apologies, much as I would love to come and heckle Rory - I will be at yoga - trying to pretend I'm young.

July 13, 2013 at 1:54 PM | Unregistered CommenterMick McGeoch

Sounds like a good opportunity for a bit of inspiration for those interested. Will try to be there!

July 13, 2013 at 3:07 PM | Unregistered CommenterDave Coles

It's not so much to book a place just to give them an idea how many are coming along to put seats out

July 13, 2013 at 7:21 PM | Unregistered CommenterDavid D Williams

i'll be to heckle him for you mick.

July 13, 2013 at 10:06 PM | Unregistered Commenteralan s mann

Thanks very much to Rory for covering so many topics from shoes to nutrition, and making us believe we have so much more potential than we perhaps think we have!

July 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM | Unregistered CommenterDave Coles

I'm sure you're right, Dave. Only sorry I couldn't be there in person.
All that remains is for Rory to practice what he preaches and comes and runs THE WHOLE OF next year's Barry 40.
You know you can do it, Rory!
Life is an ultra - not a mere marathon. Anyone can do a marathon!

July 16, 2013 at 6:26 PM | Unregistered CommenterMick McGeoch

Mick....I have just fallen off my chair at the earth shattering news that you are engaged in a physical activity other than running. I'm......shocked (and pleased!). I hope it works well!

July 17, 2013 at 5:26 PM | Unregistered CommenterSimon Nurse

Thank you, Simon. You meet the nicest people at these activities - and it's in Barry!

July 18, 2013 at 6:48 AM | Unregistered CommenterMick McGeoch