Old forum > CASTLES MINI BUS AND VAN UPDATE

I have finalised the booking of the mini buses and vans with DAYS VAN HIRE . HADFIELD ROAD ,today , and will bring the rental agrements to the club on thursday night.

Just to remind you of the following
------------------------------------------

1 ) 2 named drivers per vehicle

2 ) each driver will have to produce their driving licence and a utility bill for identification .

3) the drivers of the 14 seater mini buses will need a D1 catergory licence

4) mini buses will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and need to be returned full.

5) vans will be supplied on a like for like basls .

6) All vehicles will be available from 3 pm

Hope this helps guys , ANY QUERIES GIVE ME A RING 07777639628

June 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM | Unregistered Commenterralph davey

Thanks ralph, we were looking at collecting them at 2pm, I guess that's not possible?

June 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM | Unregistered Commenternick 'summertime' dukes

Hi Nick - All I can suggest is you give them a call on the day and check to see if they will release earlier than 15:00 hrs. The contact telephone number is 0800 389 7626.

June 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM | Unregistered CommenterRalph Davey

Went in today and was told , if you are the main driver and picking the bus/van up on Friday you have to produce all relevant details then, and only then will they look at your documents.

June 4, 2013 at 5:32 PM | Unregistered Commenterroy silver

As the vans are provided fully fueled up it won't be such an issue to collect them early. Maybe we can meet 2.30ish to get the paper-work out the way and drive off at 3pm?

June 4, 2013 at 6:40 PM | Unregistered CommenterDavey Proud

1430hrs it is Davey.

June 4, 2013 at 7:33 PM | Unregistered Commenterroy silver

Drivers, I have just spoken to Days and due to the weekend rate we have, they are unable to let us have the buses earlier than 3pm so meeting at 2:30 to show them ID should mean we can get out at 3 on the dot as suggested above. They require 2 forms of official proof of address eg utility bill, bank statement, credit card bill etc dated within the last 3 months, PLUS your drivers licence (both parts if you have the new licence).

June 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM | Unregistered CommenterAl Jones

Roy, are you driving a minibus? Myself and Mark Finlayson are not going to get there until 4pm for our bus, due to child care commitments.

June 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM | Unregistered Commenternick dukes

Nick, no a van.

June 6, 2013 at 6:34 PM | Unregistered Commenterroy silver