Old forum > New member

work allowing I'd like to come along on Thursday for a run. Is it possible to pay the membership fee on the night? Many thanks, Aled

June 3, 2013 at 10:03 PM | Unregistered CommenterAled ap Dfaydd

You can run with the club on Thursdays a few times before you commit. Stay on afterwards so you can join the social side of things, with announcements at 9pm. Al Jones is membership secretary but there's always someone to take membership fee off you should you want to join the best club on the planet. You won't be short of runs, training or races - there's always something on.

June 3, 2013 at 10:12 PM | Unregistered Commenteramanda thompson

Many thanks I'll even try an spell my surname by thursday!! Aled ap dafydd

June 3, 2013 at 10:21 PM | Unregistered CommenterAled ap dafydd

Aled,

Welcome to the club. Hope you come along Thursday.

You may have guessed due to the forum that a rather big event is on this weekend call the welsh castles relays so many people will be pre-occupied with the event on Thursday. You most certainly will have someone to run with but if things seem chaotic it due to event. It is an amazing event with nearly 70 teams starting north wales and finishing in Cardiff on sunday with 20 legs (races) so 20*nearly 70 teams worth of runners + hundreds of support people, an event truly to be seen. many people of the club put in so much hard work..

it would be worth if you have time on sunday poping along to watch near the Cardiff castle or even better ask Phil about helping marshal on Sunday.

So, people will still remain friendly as ever just perhaps a little busy etc..

see you at the club some time

James The Bruce

June 4, 2013 at 7:37 PM | Unregistered CommenterJames the bruce