Old forum > WCR Minibus no.1 Fri 7th June

Leaving From Llandaff Rugby Club @4pm!! Drivers are Rob Sage, Al Jones and Dave Proud.
Please leave your name here if you intend to travel on this Bus or if you are running stages 1,2,3or4 you need to be on this one.

YOU DON'T NEED TO QUOTE WHICH STAGE YOU ARE RUNNING ...

May 27, 2013 at 9:19 PM | Unregistered Commenternick dukes

Do we have use of those very handy large water containers as in recent years? Think it was Sasha who provided them previously? They were very handy and meant the bus was much tidier not having dozens of water bottles rolling around the floor.

May 27, 2013 at 9:40 PM | Unregistered CommenterDavey Proud

I'll be on the Friday bus. Staying in the hotel "Leisure Centre". Oh joy.

May 27, 2013 at 10:04 PM | Unregistered CommenterBrian Richardson

I need to be on the bus.

May 28, 2013 at 10:09 PM | Unregistered Commenterjohn Magee

please count me in, and will be joining you all for a sleepless night in the leisure centre!

May 28, 2013 at 11:07 PM | Unregistered Commenterjulie scholey

Please include me on this bus

May 29, 2013 at 10:44 AM | Unregistered Commenterpaul morris

A place for Amanda and myself from Sat at Caernarfon castle thanks.

May 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM | Unregistered CommenterMatt Hurford

A place for my myself plz

May 31, 2013 at 7:56 AM | Unregistered CommenterBrian dias

Please can I reserve a seat on Friday's party bus. Diolch

May 31, 2013 at 9:58 AM | Unregistered CommenterCarys

Provisional reservation of 2no. seats please, for me and Michelle Rivett, dropping off near Newtown. Thanks.

June 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM | Unregistered CommenterKevin Jones

Don't think the Friday bus has been so popular! Which causes a problem.....

Nick whats the capacity of this bus? I count 13 people so far including all drivers. If its a 14 seater then we'll have a problem fitting everyone on + all baggage as the bags/tents/sleepijg bags etc tend to take up several seats.

June 4, 2013 at 6:50 PM | Unregistered CommenterDavey Proud

I don't need a seat on the bus anymore..thanks

June 4, 2013 at 8:43 PM | Unregistered Commenterjohn Magee

Dave you will be looking on having 2x9seater. Anyway better to have two buses up there from the start.

June 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM | Unregistered Commenterrichie sewell

Sorry dave that was me, I put richies name on my bus but forgot to change it back. Don't worry editorial Richie is aware of this.

June 5, 2013 at 11:48 AM | Unregistered Commenternick'dopey'dukes

Hi, Michelle and I can't make 4pm departure due to work commitments and have booked a train, so please remove us from the Friday bus. Thanks a lot.

June 5, 2013 at 1:21 PM | Unregistered CommenterKevin Jones

As a reserve I presume I should probably try and get up there asap. If there is a place left on this bus could I have it please. Many thanks.

June 5, 2013 at 7:34 PM | Unregistered CommenterLyndon Tudor Maisey

Davey, to confirm the sad news, I won't now be on this bus. You'll just have to do your own singing.

June 6, 2013 at 10:15 PM | Unregistered CommenterBrian Richardson

Lyndon no problem. Should be plenty of room now as we have 2 buses setting off 4pm tomorrow from the club if you still need a lift up T'North.

Brian, this is truly sad news.... for Nick and the poor innocent passengers on his bus who'll have to put up with your dulcet tones!

June 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM | Unregistered CommenterDavey Proud

We now have 2 minibuses aiming to leave the club at 4 pm today. Do we have any more interest? If so, please post here.

If you are considering driving up Friday because you cannot make it to the club at 4 pm please post here as it may be possible for 1 bus to leave slightly later. WE DO NOT WANT TO PUT THE EVENT AT RISK BY CAUSING TOO MUCH TRAFFIC. These minibuses are put on for your benefit and paid for by the club.

So far between the 2 buses we have:

Al
Rob Sage
Davey Proud
Julie Scholey
Paul Morris
Carys Hughes
Lyndon Tudor-Maisey
Brian Dias
And from Caernarfon:
Amanda Thompson
Matt Hurford

The leisure centre in Caernarfon will be open all night so there is free "accommodation".

Speak up now!

June 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM | Unregistered CommenterAl Jones

Hi Al
I'm in the 'can't make it at 4pm category'. I can make 5.30pm, but as part of the bike marshall team I've got to get to Machynlleth. I have sent my bike & kit ahead in the vans. If you're able to fit me on a bus at 5.30 that can go via Machynlleth then that would help me. Otherwise my girlfriend can drop me on her way to Shropshire. I'll keep an eye on this post and my gmail.
Cheers

June 7, 2013 at 11:38 AM | Unregistered CommenterAndy Cleves

Hi Andy, I think that's probably too late as the bus wouldn't get to Caernarfon until gone 10 if dropping you off on the way. Sorry.

June 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM | Unregistered CommenterAl jones

Al, that is perfectly fair enough. I just had a punt in repsonse to your 'speak up now' post. No worries at all. Safe journeys, folks.

June 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM | Unregistered CommenterAndy Cleves