Old forum > Club Kit

I'm getting another Club Kit order together - however please note that this won't be submitted to the supplier until after the Castles Relay weekend (8-9 June).

Link to the kit list will be available shortly, there have been some minor price changes. Here's a summary:

Black and red vest £20, long sleeve version £22
Fleece £33
Hoodie £35
Light Showerproof training jacket £20
Prostar waterproof jacket £38
Training top £28
Technical t-shirt £20
Cotton mix polo shirt £20
Track pants £25
Kit bag £22
Rucksack £22
Cap £9

I need payment in advance with the orders please, which hopefully will reduce the amount of time I spend reminding / chasing people for payment.

Thanks Amanda
Queries to amjanette@virginmedia.com

Please remember you will need to have your red and green hoop vest on for Welsh Championship races, relays, Welsh Masters track and field events, and other team scoring events such as the Merthyr Mawr mob match. If in doubt please check with Phil or Claire.

May 15, 2013 at 5:37 PM | Unregistered Commenteramanda thompson

The kit list and order form is here

CLUB KIT

I will take in orders the week after the Castles Relay weekend. Payment in advance please.

May 21, 2013 at 2:13 PM | Unregistered Commenteramanda thompson

Thanks Amanda, can I get a waterproof jacket please. Does anyone already have one that I could try on to work out size please?? Cheers

June 10, 2013 at 5:33 PM | Unregistered CommenterOliver Williams

Dave Williams has one and so does Gafin Griffiths. I should think you (Oliver) would be medium.

I will start taking in orders now for kit BUT need to have pre payment please. Unfortunately I've had to spend too long chasing people for money so am now applying a rule of either cash or cheque up front.

Will be at the club this Thursday and at the Pontcanna 5 this Sunday.

June 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM | Unregistered Commenteramanda thompson

OK - sorry I wasn't at P5 last Sunday. But I will definitely be at the club this Thursday 20 June, the Club Track Day Sunday 23 June (if back from North Wales in time), at the SSAFA race on 26 June, Club next Thursday 27 June, and at parkrun on Sat 29 June.

If you cannot make any of those and want kit then please post me your order and cheque. All the details are on the club kit link above.

I'd like to get the orders in by 1 July.

Thank you

June 17, 2013 at 5:13 PM | Unregistered Commenteramanda thompson

Hi, I would like to have the 2nd kit club vest at £20 please. I read that is a bit tighter than the 1st kit vest, so if you could order me a size 40" chest that would be great. I will bring a cheque down this Thursday and give it to you in the Club House after the run.

June 18, 2013 at 12:22 AM | Unregistered CommenterMarcus Coles